This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
We're seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to be a vital part of our family-run construction company based in Milton Keynes, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis, with the potential to go permanent.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Management Accountant with financial analysis, budgeting, and cost allocation.
- Assist the finance team with precise and punctual month-end and year-end processes.
- Ensure balance sheets are accurate by reconciling them and providing necessary schedules.
- Support external audits and provide required documents.
- Update and maintain sales / purchase data for accurate cost tracking.
- Report on expenses, comparing them to budgets and forecasts.
- Have the opportunity to get involved in special projects to improve our financial processes and efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc commercial analyses for strategic decisions.
What You'll Bring:
- Previous experience in construction / manufacturing business is ideal.
- A strong passion for numbers and finance.
- Enthusiasm to take on a diverse range of financial challenges.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various teams.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, family-like work environment.
If you're someone who brings energy, adaptability, and a passion for finance, we want to hear from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.