This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Finance Manager | £50,000 - £60,000 | Newark | Office based
Macildowie are supporting a local employer that has operations across various sites in the UK, to recruit a Finance Manager for this £15m turnover professional services firm. You will be responsible for providing management accounts, cash flow forecasting and ad-hoc project accounting for the MD of the firm ably support by an assistant.
So what is the job?
- Ensure accounting records are complete & accurate for all group companies, liaising with external accountants as required.
- Ensure all group companies are compliant with VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE & external audit requirements.
- Manage all payroll & pension commitments, liaising with external payroll bureau as required.
- Monitor cashflow & advise management on any issues.
- Support the Financial Accountant to meet their responsibilities.
- Other duties as required from time to time to advance the finance function including ERP system.
What are you like?
- Qualified Accountant or QBE.
- Able to travel to Newark site 5 days a week.
- Comfortable wearing many hats and getting involved in not Finance duties.
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Flexi-time
If you want to join an industry leading business with real potential then get in touch and apply today.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.