Financial Accountant - Senior/Manager- Hybrid, Coventry
Interim Financial Accounting Manager Opportunity hybrid, Coventry
Are you an experienced Financial Accounting expert/Manager looking for an exciting challenge? Macildowie Recruitment is seeking an experienced Interim Financial Accounting Manager to support a highly successful and progressive business during a crucial phase in their journey!
As interim Financial Accounting Manager, you will play a vital role in the financial accounting department, collaborating closely with the Head of Finance, the existing finance team and wider business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial Reporting and Controls: Assisting with financial reporting and strengthening financial controls.
- Month-End Reporting: Managing and executing month-end reporting processes.
- IFRS16 Accounting: Expertly handling IFRS16 accounting matters.
- Complex Balance Sheet Reconciliations: Reviewing and performing complex balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany Account Reconciliation: Skilfully reconciling intercompany accounts.
- Statutory Account Preparation: Leading the preparation of statutory accounts.
- Cash Forecast Review: Analyzing and enhancing weekly cash forecasts.
- General Ledger Reconciliation: Ensuring monthly reconciliation of central balance sheet general ledger codes.
- Issue Resolution: Addressing any issues related to the balance sheet promptly.
- External Auditor Collaboration: Collaborating with external auditors and providing necessary support during audits.
- Year End: supporting the business through their year end
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as a Financial Accountant, preferably in a managerial capacity.
- Prior experience in larger business environments.
- A finance qualification such as ACA, ACCA, or an equivalent.
- The ability to start at short notice.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic business and contribute to the continued success of the organization. This role will require 2/3 days working on site in Coventry.
If you are a Financial Accounting expert looking to make a difference, please apply!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.