Role - Financial Accountant
Commutable from - Northampton, Leicester, Kettering, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes
Package - £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits 12 month fixed term contract
This role is perfect for a newly qualified and driven Finance Accountant to join a market leading brand in Northamptonshire and hit the ground running with a well established team for a 12 month placement. This position is a key role within the team suitable for a very technically minded accountant, who is looking for a challenge in a deadline driven environment.
The Financial Accountant will be reporting to the Group Financial Accountant and support the business in the preparations of a range of financial reporting.. As Financial Accountant you will produce consolidated statutory accounts and be responsible for the management of the audit and compliance process. The ideal candidate will be experienced in -
- Year and half year end consolidations and preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities
- Preparation of consolidated reports and board packs
- Preparation of consolidated group budget, budget update and both half and full year end forecasts.
- Leading the external audit processes.
- Recommending and implementing improvements in processes and controls.
- Analysis and review of Divisional Performance for presentation to Senior Executive team.
- To be considered for this role you must be ACA or ACCA Qualified with up to date knowledge of accounting standards in particular IFRS.
- Have strong stakeholder management and be considered as a team player
- You must have experience of Consolidated Accounts and Statutory Reporting with strong plc reporting experience.
- An understanding of UK and US GAAP would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to interact with key stakeholders across the wider business is essential
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on 01604 809713 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.