Financial Accountant | £35,000 - £40,000 | Derby
Macildowie are supporting a growing business that has operations across various in the UK to recruit a Financial Accountant in to their team on a permanent basis. Working from their Office in Derby, this full-time position reports to the Finance Director. This role has been created due to the growth and development of the business and a re-alignment of the finance team
This is an exciting opportunity for a part qualified/new qualified accountant to join a busy finance team in a growing business. The ideal candidate will be looking to take the next step into their accountancy career and will have a desire to learn a complete range of duties within the function
- Part of finance team in preparation of monthly management accounts and reports
- Month end nominal ledger journals.
- Maintenance of month-end working files for internal control and external audit
- Providing support to the running of the management accounts processes including review schedules and checking variances.
- Managing the Group's key control relating to cash receipts.
- Gain exposure to a newly implemented ERP system in an e-commerce environment.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial accounts and the Group's annual audit
What are you like?
- Qualified or part-qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Previous exposure in industry role would be advantageous.
- Good academics.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is of advantage but not necessary
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.