Are you currently working in Practice but looking to make your first move into industry?
Then this is the role for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a market leading organisation in Kettering.
- Financial Accountant working in this fast paced and exciting business. Reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Preparation of year end and statutory accounts for group business and subsidiary companies.
- First point of call for all audit and year end queries.
- Develop relationships with finance and none financial stakeholders to ensure accurate flow of financial information and transparency in reporting techniques.
- A technically focussed role that will suit a candidate with a financial accounting or audit background
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Strong Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop within the group as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package.
The salary on offer would be between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum. This role is perfect for a candidate with a good technical background looking to develop in an energetic and commercial environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.