Macildowie are currently sourcing for a Financial Accountant to work for a highly reputable business based in Central Milton Keynes. The role will see you work closely with the Finance Director to provide a high class service to both internal and external customers.
Due to the nature of this role, our client is considering candidates over a wide salary and experience banding. You will ideally be an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant however candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered and candidates who are at the latter Part Qualified/Finalist level are also encouraged to apply if they feel they wish to progress their career with a 'True Financial Accounting' role. All candidates must be confident to undertake the below core responsibilities with a high level of accuracy and detail.
* Daily Bank Reconciliations
* Provision of the daily group cash balances sheet to the Finance Director and Board
* Double Entry Book-keeping
* Month end reporting procedures including posting of all journals, cash books and account reconciliations, group management accounts and utilisation report
* Provide cover for the production of the Monthly Statement, Quarterly cash flow forecast and Partners KPI's
* Quarterly group VAT return
* Fixed Asset ledger maintenance
Alongside these core technical skills this role would particularly suit a candidate who has a proven track record of using financial information to highlight control weaknesses and business inefficiencies, investigating workable solutions and implementing new processes.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you posses a profile that can demonstrate the above than please forward your CV now or call Ollie on 07751091529 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.