£30,000 to £35,000
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Financial Accountant working in this fast paced and exciting business. Reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Preparation of year end and statutory accounts for group business and subsidiary companies.
- First point of call for all audit and year end queries.
- Develop relationships with finance and none financial stakeholders to ensure accurate flow of financial information and transparency in reporting techniques.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- A technically focussed role that will suit a candidate with a financial accounting or audit background
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA part or newly qualified.
- Strong Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
An innovative, ever developing business. The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop within the group as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. This role is perfect for a candidate with a good technical background looking to develop in an energetic and commercial environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.