Are you an ambitious and driven Part or Newly Qualified Accountant?
We are working with an exciting business based in North Staffordshire that have brand and product that is instantly recognisable in your local retail stores. They even have a great social media presence, on the likes of Facebook and Twitter, that gives you insight into their working culture.
The business have been through a period of sustained growth and now operate in over 100 countries.
We are currently supporting them to recruit a Financial Accountant in to their expanding team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a large and ever-expanding finance team, we're looking to speak to those who want to progress their career, therefore suiting those who are CIMA/ACCA/ACA newly qualified or in the final stages of study.
ABOUT THE ROLE....
- Production of monthly financial accounts with analysis and commentary
- Preparation of accruals, prepayments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Production of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to variances
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Production of statutory accounts and corporation tax packs
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or latter stages of study
- Experience of working in a large finance function would be beneficial
- Ambitious personality with the desire to progress
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.