Macildowie Finance are recruiting for a Financial Accountant position for a well known healthcare provider with a key base in Nottingham. If you want to work for a UK-wide business which supports its employees and understands wider social impacts of your professional life then this role could be for you.
The position is paying £35-40k plus industry leading package and can provide excellent progression routes.
Main duties include:
- Completing Audit files for multiple business entities
- Production of draft financial statements for external Auditors
- Implementation and maintenance of Financial controls
- Liaison with operational managers within business
- Responding to queries raised on statutory accounts
- Ensure validity of key balances and transactions in entity ledgers
- Inputting year end planning and tax adjustments into draft accounts
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with experience within a similar role or from a Practice background. You will have intermediate levels of Excel and be used to working to support a team.
The business are looking for a safe pair of hands with solid technical capability, preferably from a healthcare or public sector background. All applications are confidential. If you have any questions then please contact Chris on 07827920240.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.