Macildowie are currently working with an instantly recognisable PLC brand based in Milton Keynes to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This role will see you report into a head of department and manage the subsidiary accounting requirements across the UK&I and undertake balance sheet reviews for all legal entities.
The ideal candidate for the role is a newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA accountant/practitioner who might be looking for their first role outside of practice. However part-qualified accountants will also be considered providing they can demonstrate relevant qualities and competencies.
* Preparation of statutory financial statements
* Preparation and re-allocation of taxation reports
* Preparation of board reports for statutory entities
* Monthly IFRS group consolidations
* Year end audit and review
* Cash flow and balance sheet forecasting
* Review of all control accounts to ensure compliance and reporting in line with statutory format
* Review of current transactional processes to implement slicker and more efficient practices.
For more detailed information on this role please get in touch with Ollie or Dan on 01908 669274.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.