An opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial accountant to join a Milton keynes based business who have experienced substantial growth over the last ten years. Reporting to the financial controller and managing three direct reports your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Ensure records are maintained, inputed accurately, reported correctly and analysed where required
- Capital expenditure recording and reporting.
- Oversee the cash management function
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Produce high quality, accurate balance sheet reports and analysis
- Review balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Manage audit process for interim and year end audits
- Assist Tax Manager as required with VAT, MGD and GPT
- Implement, develop and continually reappraise financial reporting procedures and internal controls for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
- Develop and implement controls and processes around cash management, cost control and revenue streams
- Systems related improvements, tasks and upgrades
As the ideal candidate for this role you will hold a recognised accounting qualification ACCA or ACA and have experience of working within a similar role. Management Experience is not essential as long as you possess the necessary attributes to step up in to the position.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.