A requirement for a technically orientated finance professional to undertake a new role within one of Milton Keynes' leading businesses. This role will see you work within the organisations group finance function and immerse yourself in the functions monthly, quarterly and annual routines.
* Periodic group consolidations
* Balance sheet and cash flow work
* Maintain adherence to accounting policies
* Review of transactions posted by junior staff members
* Authorisation of journals
* Maintenance of accounting schedules
* Preparation of year-end schedules
* Preparations of VAT return
Due to the nature of this role it is an essential requirement for candidates to be an active studier or passed finalist of a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). Full study support can be provided by the business for on going professional development.
In return for your commitment a competitive package is on offer to work within a friendly yet professional environment. Should this be of interest then please get in touch with Ollie on 07751091529.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.