Financial Accountant | Mansfield | £25,000 - £30,000
Macildowie are currently seeking experienced Financial Accountants for a job that is offering the opportunity to work for a financial services business, Based in Mansfield. This Financial Accountant job has the potential to progress over time. You will play a key role in a small team by building deep and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and working quickly and accurately to assist with a variety of duties including month end reports.
So what is the job?
- Lead preparation of regulatory reports and variance analysis
- Prepare new data models to support newly introduced regulation
- Accurate, timely and efficient production and analysis of regulatory returns
- Provide analysis and implementation of stress testing models to support monthly risk reporting
- Use financial risk management software for analysis and reporting
- Be involved with finance projects as per departmental and business requirements
- Perform treasury front office duties such as interest rate swap purchasing, daily movement of funds and reporting of treasury activities.
What are you like?
You will be degree educated and studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders. You will ideally have experience in financial services (although not essential) If you have previous exposure to regulatory reporting then you will be at a distinct advantage.
You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail and have strong organisational skills. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be pro-active in your approach to work with the ability to identify issues and drive actions quickly. A strong set of software skills including Excel is essential (Pivot tables and Vlook-ups as a minimum)
Package £25,000 - £30,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow and develop your finance career. Then give Chris/Tom a call today, let's start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 0115 9470200.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.