Part Time Financial Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
My Client, a multinational manufacturing business based in Warwickshire are currently recruiting a Part Time Financial Analyst. This role would see you heavily involved in the R&D side of the finance function where you will be working on commercial projects whilst also being responsible for the management accounts.
This role is part time and would require you to work 15-20 hours a weeks across 4 days, & would also require a level of flexibility on the 5th day for occasional meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly management accounting, business planning and forecasting.
- Responsible for the month-end reporting including project profitability and cost centre analysis.
- Presentation of reports and business plans to management.
- Responsible for costing of all project activities and charging development work correctly to production sites.
- Raising invoices, tracking the inter-company balances and proactively resolving any issues to ensure timely payment.
- Support on ad-hoc projects and other duties, often within the finance department
You will be/have:
- AAT qualification minimum
- Previous management accounts and project costing experience
- Strong excel, knowledge of ERP and reporting system
- Enthusiastic and personable individual who is willing to learn and who can pick things up quickly
- Strong analytic skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both financial and non - financial teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Don't miss out. Get in touch today. 01162222590
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.