Financial Controller | Pharmaceuticals | Derbyshire | £35,000 - £40,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Pharmaceutical Business, based in Derbyshire.
Recruiting for a Financial Controller, this role within the team will report to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller has a varied & hands-on role and plays an integral part of the business. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to progress into an FD role in the future, as it will have exposure to all elements of the business.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing key financial insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes.
So what is the job?
- Supervising, developing & the evaluation of the finance team
- End to end production of the management accounts for all entities with commentary
- Analysis of sales data, margins and evaluation
- Management of the group's sales and purchase ledgers
- Treasury management
- Foreign currency management
- Assisting in the production of annual budget and re-forecasts
- Cost control and analysis;
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met (UK & overseas i.e. Intrastat/VAT/taxation compliance, submission of returns etc.)
- Driving system development and process improvements
- Assisting with the completion of the annual Statutory Accounts, Audit and Corporation Tax (UK & overseas)
- Liaise with HMRC and other external parties for all tax enquires
What are you like?
- Experience of working within an import/export environment
- Supervisory experience
- Achieved at least a 2:1 degree in a finance related discipline
- A finalist or a qualified member of an accountancy body
- Experience of invoice discounting
- Intermediate level Excel skills
CIMA/ACCA newly qualified as a minimum.
Package - £35,000 - £40,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.