Macildowie Finance are working with a division of a leading business based in Leicestershire who require an experienced Financial Controller to join them on an interim basis for 6 months. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for the management of a small finance team. The role is massively varied and hands on dealing with internal and external stakeholders including the MD, Business Director, customers, suppliers and colleagues within the wider group function.
As Financial Controller role you will be a hands on operational accountant who has group reporting experience and ideally exposure to standard costing. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior level operational stakeholders to help them to understand key financial performance indicators.
- Providing management information which will be used by the operational business to drive key strategic decision making.
- Leadership and management of a small team. -Ensuring the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts and collation of final accounts
- Working with the operational teams to provide accurate forecasting.
- Reporting numbers to Group
To be considered for this Financial Controller role you must be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with strong Excel skills and previous experience at this level. Ideally you will have experience of standard costing and have worked in a Group environment. The business require someone who is available at short notice as this is a 6mnth contract position requiring someone to start asap.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.