Financial Controller - South Nottingham - £45,000 - £60,000
The Financial Controller will have overall responsibility for the management of the Finance Function in this complex business. The Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the development of controls and processes, the delivery of timely and accurate financial information, and the development of fellow team members.
So what's the role?
- Delivery of monthly/quarterly company, and consolidated management information to Directors and External Stakeholders including calculation, and analysis of KPI's;
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management;
- Preparation, and management of annual budgets and forecasts;
- Project appraisals;
- Management and development of the Finance Team;
- Reviewing internal controls and processes and implementing change where necessary for a more efficient finance function;
- Liaison with Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisors to ensure timely and accurate preparation of Financial Statements, and HMRC reporting requirements;
- Provide guidance to the Directors and Finance Team on finance issues across the businesses.
So Who Are You?
- The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified (e.g. ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- You will be highly organised, proactive and motivated with a keen eye for detail to ensure timely financial information is produced and to a high standard. But you'll also be someone who can come up with creative solutions for problems and offer insight to the directors to aid commercial decision making.
If this sounds like a bit of you, then please do send in your CV for consideration for the role or call James on 07825330179
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.