Financial Controller | Nottinghamshire | £50,000 - £60,000
A well known business based just outside Colwick, Nottinghamshire are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team due to ambitious growth plans and a planned restructure across the business.
Whilst initially working independently the ideal candidate should want to grow with the role and ultimately recruit into the team as business objectives are hit and the need arises.
So what is the job?
· Liaising with external accountants & companies house.
· Monthly management reporting.
· Preparation of detailed cash-flow forecasts.
· P&L calculations & reporting.
· Annual budget & assisting with the strategic plan.
· Balance sheet reconciliations.
· Foreign currency FX.
· Preparation of complex financial statements.
· Oversee payroll & pensions.
· Stock take calculations.
· Margin analysis.
· Invoice auditing.
· Director loans & company credit cards.
· Occasional credit control duties.
What are you like?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, such as written, oral and persuasive communication abilities.
- Background working in SME's and an appreciation for the need to get stuck in.
- Working knowledge of Sage & QuickBooks.
- Good attention to detail.
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way to non-finance people.
- Able to work within a small company with a close relationship to senior staff.
- Tenacious - someone wanting to grow within a business and add value.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.