The permanent division of Macildowie are proud to be working exclusively with a market leading organisation based just outside of Milton Keynes to recruit for a Financial Controller. Working alongside the Finance Director, the successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus benefits.
The duties of the Financial Controller include but are not limited to:
- Management of 4 Accounts Assistants
- Ensuring compliance to the businesses financial controls
- Financial compliance audits
- Completion of annual tax returns
- Monthly and quarterly VAT submissions
- Identification of departmental improvements and driving implementations
- Leading the upgrade of the businesses current finance system
- Production of full management accounts
- Management and responsibility of the budgeting process
- Cashflow forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Managing the organisations payroll process
- Team management including reviews and target setting
- Completing the balance sheet reconciliations
- Closing down the monthly ledgers
- Ad hoc duties when required
The ideal Financial Controller will:
- Have experience of working within a similar position especially within financial controls
- Have experience of managing a team
- Ideally be a qualified accountant, however this isn't essential
- Be a strong team player and be looking to drive organisational performance
- Ideally have experience of pricing and costing of projects, however this isn't essential
- Be able to travel to a location just outside of Milton Keynes where there isn't a strong public transport network
The organisation are a strong market leader in their chosen field and offer a first class service. Having experienced continuous, incremental growth over the past five years, the organisation are looking to further increase their market share before exploring a new business venture. The business offer a top tier working environment with open plan offices which have been recently refurbished as well as free onsite parking at their base just outside of Milton Keynes.
Salary and Benefits
The Financial Controller will receive a salary of up to £75,000 per annum plus company specific benefits which includes annual bonus, pension and generous holiday.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.