Are you the type of candidate that longs to find a job in a high growth business? Do you like the idea of making a role your own and working closely with the owners? I have a job JUST like that. This is a number 1 role in a high growth technology business in Nottingham
Senior Finance Manager Nottingham - £40,000 - £45,000
This isn't a job for the faint hearted. It's a number 1 role in Finance, in a business which has defied all expectations with the pace of it's growth. As a result they now have a need to recruit a senior finance figure who can help them to embed robust controls, improve financial reporting, develop the management board pack and take an active role in the leadership of the finance function.
You will be someone that loves a challenge. You won't be afraid of change and it's quite possible that this business could further double it's turnover in the next 18 months. You'll need to be agile and you will have to build a team around you to support the growth.
On day 1, it's a roll your sleeves up and get stuff done kind of job. You will have multiple plates spinning, but you will also love the buzz and excitement of working in a fast paced, high growth business.
Honestly, this could end up being a career defining role.
The main responsibilities include: -
Responsible for the overall financial management, bookkeeping and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for producing annual accounts and filing of same with the Company House
Responsible for generating a monthly payroll and run completing year-end returns (including the relevant PAYE, National Insurance, VAT and pension deductions) to Revenue and Customs.
- Cash forecasts, funding requests and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- Responsible for producing annual budgets and five year rolling financial estimates, making quarterly recommendations to individuals and teams responsible for budgets
- Responsible for reviewing, updating the company's accounting systems and expenditure controls as appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing company financial strategy and making recommendations to the management where appropriate
- Responsible for the production of statutory accounts and company's taxation return.
- Generate regular management accounting and financial reports.
If you are a late stage studier or someone who is a qualified accountant, then I would want to talk to you. I'd be keen to talk to you about this opportunity and to understand the type of role that you are looking for.
Drop me a line, send your CV and lets talk.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.