An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finalist/Newly Qualified accountant to join a globally renowned organisation as a Financial Planning Analyst. This role will see you assume responsibility for an overhead cost line of c£150m spread across 60+ departments and 100+ internal customers. You will work closely with the Finance Director to ensure financial reporting efficient and appropriate.
The ideal candidate for this role is a Finalist/Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA accountant with a strong academic background. You will combine a strong set of A levels with a minimum 2:1 degree from a reputable university in a relevant subject (Business, Finance, Economics etc). You must be able to demonstrate a broad range of finance experience having covered period close, financial planning and reporting.
* To build and maintain strong working relationships with budget holders and key contacts. Become the first point of contact for all budget holder queries and structural, spend or accounting changes.
* Provide key information to budget holders by reviewing, reporting and discussing monthly performance across all cost centres and at all levels required.
* Hold regular review meetings with Directors & Managers to ensure that all parties have a shared understanding on costs.
* To assist production of all scheduled Overhead Business Plans, Budgets and Forecasts.
* Provide cross functional reports on key Overhead cost lines. To ensure that the costs are properly understood and reviewed, and to help drive savings where appropriate.
Please forward your details now should you feel you posses the skill set required or call Ollie on 07751091529 for a further discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.