We have an amazing opportunity to the team of a large market leading business based in Northamptonshire as an FP&A manager for a 4 month contract. You will be an experienced CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified finance professional with experience in the retail or manufacturing industry.
£250-£350 per day - experience dependant
4 month initial contract with potential to extend
Skills and Experience:
The ideal FP&A manager will support the Divisional FP&A Head of Finance in leading and planning strategies to ensure finance objectives are met. The role will require the successful candidate to take charge of planning, budgeting and forecasting and the development of monthly and weekly KPI reporting. Whilst identifying risks and opportunities to key stake holders to support decision making in improving the business performance and future strategy planning.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Degree level educated - 2:1 and above essential.
- Have strong stake holder management and be able to influence key players across the wider business and be able to push back when challenged
- Strong analytical ability in identifying risk and opportunities
- Commercially focused
- Strong experience in realistic forecasting and budgeting.
- Excellent systems knowledge
- FP&A experience ideal but not essential
- 4 plus years post Qualification experience
- This is an excellent opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join a market leading organisation where you will continue to develop your own expertise from an already well established team.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.