Are you a Chartered Accountant from a Top 10 practice environment?
Are you seeking your first move out of practice into industry?
Would you like to join a high calibre, high performance focused finance team?
Would you like to work for a highly charismatic and well experienced Financial Reporting Manager?
Macildowie are delighted to be working with a leading Coventry based business, my client is a well established player in their industry and are going through an extended period of growth and profitability. You must be an inquisitive and self-aware accountant, with a clear desire and passion for technical accounting.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading all Financial Reporting, ensuring that all month end reporting is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Production of the Group Consolidated accounts.
- Lead on the production of the interim and year end financial statements.
- Support the business with advice on the adoption of new IFRS standards especially IFRS9 and IFRS16 and their ramifications.
- Ensure that all financial reports are in line with both internal and external controls frameworks.
- Contribute to the wider performance of the finance team, taking a lead on process and system improvement activities.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- To be considered for this role you must be an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant from a practice background.
- You will also need to have working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS reporting.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at https://www.macildowie.com/job-search
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.