We have a fantastic opportunity working as a FP&A Analyst for a rapidly growing business in Northampton. The working culture is second to none with emphasises on creating an exciting and enjoyable working environment.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to grow and build on their existing commercial and analytical skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- FP&A Analyst responsible for divisional budgeting and forecasting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Providing quarterly and monthly forecasting and subsequent variance analysis, ensuring the business is performing
- Business partnering operational teams to provide financial performance analysis and support for none finance stakeholders.
The candidate experience:
- 3 Years experience in Commercial Finance or Management Accounts with evidence of business partnering and forecasting.
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified or finalist with a strong exam track record.
- Strong Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The role offers a salary range of between £35,000 and £40,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you are interested in the role then APPLY NOW!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.