You will be responsible for providing accurate analysis of data and information to deliver strategic decisions and influence the wider business. You will act as a key point of contact for the financial planning, reporting and analytics of a critical business unit, and communicate a financial story to senior stakeholders
- Prepare, analyse and communicate financial plans from a short and long-term perspective
- Deliver strategic insight based on cost analysis and effectively challenge those cost plans
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders across the Group
- Support planning processes, inc. development of reporting tools and systems
- Drive continuous improvement in planning, reporting and analysis processes
Experience & Skills:
- Skills and experience in FP&A or other reporting role
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent relevant experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA).
- Strong modelling skills, and experience with tools such as a MS Excel.
If you match the above criteria, and are looking to join a company with a genuine opportunity for career progression, then apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob at for more info.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.