Due to an internal promotion, my client, an industry leading business based in Coventry is currently recruiting for a FP+A Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
Are you looking for the next big step in your career? If you are an experienced finance business partner having working in a dynamic, international business then please read on!
- The ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the finance and non finance teams.
- Full functional controlling support for the P&L and all other financial dimensions.
- Managing the planning of forecasting of gross margin working closely with different teams including Gross Margin, Sales and Marketing.
- Key commercial partner to the sales, commercial and transformation leadership teams.
- Supporting the finance team with accurate analysis with regular and ad hoc reports.
- Managing the Gross Margin Budget and rolling forecast process for the UK business, working closely with the FP&A Manager in preparing budget timetables etc.
The successful applicant:
- Degree from University - Not essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified - Essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to drive commercial delivery, managing commercial risks.
- A very strong understanding of core finance processes - Management accounts, forecasting, budgeting & reporting.
My client offers fantastic internal progression opportunities as well as great company benefits and salary packages.
If you are looking for your next move then please contact me to find out more!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.