My client is a leading freight and logistics provider that specialises in time-critical solutions. Based in Nuneaton, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and they are now looking for a dynamic Freight Coordinator to add to their growing team.
- Coordinating international movement of road freight
- Booking loads in a time-sensitive environment
- Tender job revenues to clients ensuring a tailor-made solution is found for them
- Ensure our bespoke freight management system is correctly monitored
- Liaising with international carriers to agree transport costs
- Vehicle sourcing and planning
- Ensure the best possible solutions are found to fit the client's requirements
- Offering different transport solutions where applicable
- Monitor the progression of transports advising the client at agreed milestones
- Ensuring the transports are running to schedule
- Build excellent relationships with multinational clients who are under immense pressure
- Answer incoming telephone calls professionally and deal with enquiries quickly
- Shifts: 4on-4off (Nights), 7:30pm 7:30am
- A good written and oral command of the Polish language
- 2/3 years experience within road freight
- Experience within emergency/time-critical logistics is desirable
- Can negotiate with carriers and hauliers
- Can deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Solutions focused
- Willing to develop their career within a multi-national firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the shipping and freight sector!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.