French Speaking Customer Service Administrator
The purpose of the role is to provide support the French Customer Service function
Working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm based on the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre, paying £19k
Key responsibilities - Manage incoming phone calls from clients and sales personnel in a professional manner.
- Direct the concise input of orders in Sage to dispatch and invoice point.
- Manage key accounts both in the French Independent and French Chain markets
- Issue professional and concise response to general queries via e-mail.
- Manage complaints, credits and returns issued by the French customers or on instruction from the Nottingham Management Team.
- Create and manipulate back order and sales reports in excel format
- Ensure comprehensive record keeping, both electronic and hard copy in accordance with company policies.
- Liaise effectively with all levels of management both in UK and Europe.
- Elevate potential non-standard/large complex issues to the French Team Leader.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current company products to ensure a confident image is received by the client.
- Develop relationships with strategic customers and accounts.
- Vigilance of Health & Safety and relevant workplace regulations/standards
Qualifications required Good literacy and numeracy.
Skills and experience required IT Skills MS Office, databases, Excel.
Excellent telephone manner & communication skills.
Enthusiastic and flexible.
Self-motivated and organised.
Fluent French Language speaker
3 years customer service experience in a direct customer facing environment preferred.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.