A 3PL based in Derbyshire is looking to recruit 3 Transport Administrators to join their growing team. There are two opportunities on a day shift and one on a permanent night shift. Working within the busy transport office, you will be responsible for assisting the transport manager to ensure the operation runs smoothly. Working in a family business with a strong family culture you will be dealing with drivers and customers on a daily basis. Due to the nature of this business you need to be fluent in German and/or Polish.
- Working closely with the transport team dealing with enquiries and updating customers.
- Working closely with the drivers, being their first point of contact.
- Imputing of data onto the Transport Management Systems including - hours, fuel usage, mileage and collection confirmation.
- Taking calls from customers and dealing with any enquiries.
- Undertaking any other administrative duties that fall in line with this role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment.
- You will ideally have had experience of working within a transport environment.
- You will be fluent in German and/or Polish.
- Good IT skills are essential.
Working any 5 of 7 you will have the opportunity to work on a set shift or on a rotating shift pattern for days (5am-3pm and 12.45pm-8.45pm), the night shift is a permanent 8.45pm-5am shift.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.