One of my favorite clients (and no I don't say that about all of them) are a multinational high end engineering organisation based in Warwickshire, they have a global presence and an excellent reputation for the quality of their customer service and for the development opportunities they offer to their talent, who wouldn't want to work for them…right?
Well it's your lucky day! They have just had an opening come up in their Global Mobility Team and are currently recruiting! They are initially looking to place this as a 6 month fixed term contract but with a chance and likelihood of it being extended or going permanent.
The role will be responsible for the following:-
- Filing for all work permits, extensions and transfers,
- Building relationships with key stake holders to ensure a seamless service and come to sound resolutions of varying issues
- Maintaining key documentation and ensuring it is all accessible and up to date
- Good knowledge of immigration compliance to ensure the company is in line
- Understanding of taxation, social security and payroll compliance
- Regular reporting on cases statuses and raising any issues where necessary
- Review and update all process, policies and procedures and recommend changes where necessary
- Create policies in a 'business friendly' format so everyone can understand and comply
- Work with recruitment and L&D teams to ensure the importance and attraction of global mobility is present on onboarding and employees are educated to understand
- Manage all issues with regards to employee immigration, relocation or taxes
This is a brilliant opportunity (and again, I'm, not just saying that!) you will be appreciated and made to feel one of the team, and if you impress there is a world of opportunity!
To be considered for this you must have experience within global mobility and be looking for a salary of around £40,000p.a. - £45,000p.a. (pro rata for the time you are in the role) if that sounds about right then please do apply via the link!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.