Graphic Design / Artwork / Illustration / Online Design / Visual Merchandising
This exciting new Graphic Design role has been created due to significant, continued and exciting growth in this e-commerce business based in Nottingham. This is is an opportunity to be part of a truly exciting story! With ambitions plans for ongoing growth in 2019 and beyond, this graphic design role is a superb opportunity to be instrumental in how this organisation's products are portrayed and sold on screen to prospective customers. Success in this role will be the ability to breathe life into the products in a way that contributes towards growing online sales.
Specifically targeting the direct to consumer B2C market, this graphic design role is initially a 6 month contract, but may extend into a permanent role as hundreds of new products are due to be added into the product portfolio, this will be a lot of really exciting work, and work that looks set to continue.
So what experience will you need?
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
* Previous experience of creating artwork, technical diagrams and (ideally) instruction guidelines for products
What type of character are they looking for?
* Someone who can demonstrate initiative and accountability
* Someone who can demonstrate a growth mindset
* Someone who enjoys a varied and challenging workload
* Someone who loves harnessing the power of quality graphic design
* Someone who can demonstrate an understanding of how to engage a customer with intuitive content
So what's in it for you?
* You'd be joining a growing business and all the positivity that creates
* You'll be joining a marketing team that has doubled in size in a year - the future looks bright
* You'll be joining a business that has invested in a new B2C website and e-commerce platform and dedicated logistics infrastructure to to support the sales
* You'll be joining a business that values superb customer services
If this is of interest to you and you have the experience and attitude above, then please apply as soon as possible, this client needs the right person in this seat as soon as possible - the work is there!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.