Job Title: Group Financial Accountant
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Extra: Bonus, PHI, Pension
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Group Financial Accountant working in this fast paced and exciting business. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing 1 part qualified direct report.
- Preparation of year end and UK statutory accounts for group business and subsidiary companies.
- Annual, quarterly and half year reporting with input into published accounts and reports.
- Develop strong relationship with the businesses auditors to ensure an efficient annual audit along with improving processes and reporting tools throughout the year.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- The role is perfect for an experienced Audit Senior/Manager or Financial Accountant with a good technical grounding and excellent interpersonal skills.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with excellent exam track record.
- Experience working in or auditing large international businesses or PLC's.
- Strong Excel skills V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
An innovative, fast growing business. The company is one of the fastest growing in Northamptonshire, with international acquisitions meaning the opportunity to continuously develop and adapt the businesses financial reporting techniques. The UK finance team is lean but has plenty of opportunity for development and progression within group finance or into operational parts of the business.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.