You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Group accounting processes remain compliant with Group policy
- Implementing process changes to streamline procedures when appropriate.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts for trading and dormant Group companies.
- Leading the balance sheet control process across the group,
- Designing and delivering training for preparerers of reconciliations across the business.
- Reviewing team's balance sheet reconciliations,
- Improving the quality of the control accounts and take ownership of inter-company accounts.
- Helping to interpret new accounting standards for the Group as they are introduced and become a technical expert.
- Supporting the external audit team.
- Preparation of nominal ledger account reconciliations
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with significant knowledge of Statutory Reporting, Internal Control and Balance sheet reconciliations. You will have a natural tendency to keep up to date with most recent accounting standards and be at the forefront of implementing this within the Group.
Apply now or for more information please don't hesitate to get in touch with Rob via 07917227457 or
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.