Macildowie are pleased to be working with a growing business based in Nottingham, as they look to recruit an exciting new role Head of Engineering for their property and energy business.
This role will report to the Finance Director, and will be responsible for:
* To develop solar and wind generation systems for the existing property portfolio with battery storage facility and billing capability.
* To develop an overlying monitoring system for all solar system installed in the portfolio. To have live data of every system showing how much power is being generated/used and how much is being billed to each vendor.
* To design and develop a mass market home solar and battery power system that is affordable for the masses.
* To develop and install EV charge station on each goldfish warehouse and industrial estate and develop an efficient and effective billing model.
* To develop and install E Bike charge station on each goldfish warehouse and Industrial estate and develop an efficient and effective billing model.
The candidate profile for this role is:
* An in-depth understand of solar, wind and battery commercial and residential system
* Have an in-depth understanding of lithium battery technology.
* Have experience with the software required for monitoring of solar system and the billing software for vendors.
* Have experience in performing site-specific audits to collect structural, electrical and related information for use in the design of residential, commercial or industrial solar power systems.
* Sound knowledge of design or engineering experience related to renewable energy
* Experience in electrical vehicle charging systems and installation would benefit a applicant.
This role will come with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.