Head of Finance | Membership Organisation | West Midlands | £65,000 - £70,000
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with a prestigious membership organisation based in the West Midlands, who are seeking to appoint a permanent Head of Finance. It's a fantastic friendly team to join at an organisation which makes a real difference nationally.
Reporting in to the Director of Finance and HR, you will be play an integral role leading a team and affecting this organisation at a strategic level. This role is offering £65,000 - £70,000 per annum and you only need to be in the office twice a week!
- You will be responsible for a team of 10 this will include 2 Accountants, 2 Assistant Accountants, 2 Units Supports and 4 Transactional Roles
- To take responsibility for all aspects of the Finance function, ensuring the provision of a high quality and professional service
- To provide support, guidance and solutions to the organisation at both operational and strategic level
- To develop and drive the Financial Strategy to support the overall strategic aims
- To coordinate the efficient use of systems and processes, to ensure the production of timely and accurate financial and management information
- To provide advice and guidance to the Finance team, and the wider organisation, ensuring the organisation remains fully compliant in relation to accounting practices and tax legislation
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- You will be a confident people manager and be able to transmit the strategic objectives of the function through your team.
- Fantastic friendly work environment which encourages flexibility with 3 days working from home
- Free car parking on site
- Market leading 16% pension
It is a great time to join the team, which has exciting plans for the coming year, and you will be an integral cog in both leading and helping delivering projects, which will significantly affect the wider organisation.
If you meet the essential requirements and are keen to find out more please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.