- Developing and leading a team of analysts and accountants
- Work effectively with Business Managers, Commercial, Sales and Marketing Directors
- Review sales, margin, spend and earnings to understand, challenge and explain variances
- Investigate and implement process improvements across the team
- Design and deliver the long-term strategic objectives of the department in line with the big-picture strategy of the business
- Overall responsibility for budgets, forecasts and strategy
You will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, with extensive experience of leading finance teams and of working with and influencing senior commercial colleagues. Strong analytical/advanced Excel skills are essential as well as a track record of improving finance processes.
If you match the above criteria and you are looking for a challenging role within commercial finance, then apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob via
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.