Head of Financial Operations | £43,000 - £47,000 | Northampton
Macildowie are excited to be partnering with a College based in the Northamptonshire who are seeking to appoint a Permanent Head of Financial Operations. It is a fantastic friendly team to join, in a beautiful location. You will be play an integral role in guiding the Finance function for this progressive organisation.
- Controlling the day-to-day processing of financial transactions, including the issuing of AR and student ledger invoices and related credit control activities, and the authorisation and recording of supplier purchases.
- The timely production of accurate management reports, including the statutory and monthly management accounts.
- Reviewing and improving efficiency in the financial processes and procedures.
- Managing members of the finance team, as defined within the departmental structure.
- Preparing the monthly accounts commentary and forecast cashflow on a timely basis for review by the Director of Finance.
- Assisting year end close down processes and production of year end group accounts.
- You must have experience working within Education or wider Public Sector
- Full or part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA/ICAEW, CIPFA)
- Experience of managing finance staff
- Experience of working cross-functionally with non-finance staff
- Previous experience of monthly and year end accounts preparation and reporting
- Experience of working in a flexible and positive manner and being able to adapt to changing work patterns
- High-level experience of working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
If you would like to be considered for this position then please apply with your most up to date CV
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.