A fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Director has become available for a well known company with great career prospects
You`ll have proven experience as a Senior Distribution/Logistics Manager in a fast-paced environment. You`ll have excellent organisational skills and experience managing multiple sites. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and build strong relationships. The role requires you to be self-motivated and self-directed with a key focus on results.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Regional Management for 4 key areas within the business network.
- Ensure consistency in execution & adoption of best practice.
- Drive opportunities and define and execute incremental revenue initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Logistics to determine the objectives for the Delivery Service Centres, establish feedback mechanisms, drive programs and track performance.
- Delivering year on year performance improvement to maximise value and reduce costs
- An in-depth knowledge of logistics with a passion for achieving results with the ability to resolve complex logistical issues.
- Demonstrate high level of skill and experience within the Logistics industry
- Experience of building teams and capability within supply chain structures
- Examples where you have delivered performance improvements within the logistics sector
To apply for this Logistics Director role, please call Ashley Bane on 0115 947 0200 or email him at
Job Role: Logistics Director
Salary: £100,000 per annum
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.