Head of Marketing / Competitive Day Rate / Contract 4 Months
Are you an enthusiastic Marketing professional who can hit the ground running?
Do you have an eye for detail, and enjoy coming up with innovative ideas?
The Head of Marketing will have experience of working at a senior level and being able to lead by example. Reporting into the Sales and Marketing director, you will have to develop and implement the marketing strategy to ensure it aligns with business objectives.
To be successful, you will have a strategic understanding of business planning, research, writing and executing strategies and managing budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing company website and support with related services;
- Management of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Management of pay-per-click (PPC);
- Creating unique content to share across social media channels;
- Social Media Management including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google Plus;
- Keyword research working with stakeholders to maintain and develop service areas and any web-based services required;
- Providing support, advice and training on the use of social media such as blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter and guidance on how to write for the web;
- Ensuring consistency of corporate identity, personality, values and presentation online and offline;
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Webmaster tools and reporting on progress; and
- Any other duties within the scope and spirit of the post as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Creates opportunities for collaboration between departments
- Brings teams together to collectively problem solve
- Empowers team to take alternative views to reach solutions and build consensus
- Accepts challenge constructively giving feedback on suggestions and acting as an enabler for change
- Positively embraces challenge and alternative views
- Sets stretching targets for team to grow and develop
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships and sets cross-functional objectives
- Provides clarity of direction for department on collective goals
- Sets up processes and practices for cross-functional input into decision-making
- Shares success of the firm, recognising individual contributions
- Generates department-wide results
- Proactively seeks to work with clients and community to raise profile of firm within industry and Region
- Helps others to understand how to challenge clients to achieve the best solution and improved levels of service
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.