Macildowie HR are working in partnership with a market leading global organisation who are looking for a commercial and innovative Head of Resourcing to link up with the Head of Learning & Development and Head of HR to manage the whole recruitment function for the Group. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fresh new team and to build the Recruitment function from a reactive to proactive function in an increasingly powerful and influential brand that has an excellent reputation in the market. The role is based in Warwickshire, paying circa £70,000p.a + car, bonus, benefits or a competitive day rate, working on a 12 - 18 month contract.
The key requirement for the role will be to determine and implement an innovative and effective strategy to meet rapidly expanding and diverse business plans.
Your remit will be broad and demanding and your commercial flair will allow you to quickly grasp new markets and capabilities.
You will be able to demonstrate your track record of delivering exceptional talent within a best practice, blue chip, in-house recruitment environment using the full raft of methodologies and will have a strong understanding of the wider talent agenda.
You will be involved in creating robust succession plans, insightful Talent Pools, leading Graduate Recruitment and Development, designing appropriate assessment and selection techniques for all levels and continuing to evolve the Employer Brand. You will be integral in attracting and retaining top talent and increasing employee engagement through development of the Employee Value Proposition, in turn helping to increase financial performance.
This is a strategic role and you will be an individual who can demonstrate commercial value and creativity through the whole cycle.
- As a key member of the HR Leadership Team, you will pick up, develop and maintain a cost effective Resourcing Strategy that focuses on key performance metrics and delivers bottom line financial improvements;
- Develop an Employer Branding and Positioning strategy for all territories that drives candidate attraction and increases brand awareness;
- Manage a newly created team to ensure they deliver a first class service, planning high profile campaigns, building strong talent pipelines and provide future focused expertise and insight whilst ensuring a top candidate experience;
- Develop excellent partnering relationship with key stakeholders across all corporate functions, ensuring your team do the same;
- Manage and develop the approach to recruitment initiatives and channels (e.g. headhunters, recruitment agencies, business school fairs, web and print advertising, marketing and social media, the company's website and microsites), liaising closely with colleagues to ensure that approaches are embedded and consistent. Catalysing the research and implementation of improvements where appropriate;
- Develop and manage recruitment guidelines; make recommendations for improvements to training providing on recruitment for hiring managers;
- Manage the recruitment budget, reporting on a monthly basis; prepare annual budget requests;
- Manage, propose and develop enhancements to HR's recruitment reporting systems with a view to providing and implementing meaningful and actionable recommendations to HR management and senior management where appropriate;
- Manage the employer brand (in collaboration with the Communications Department) through the development of coherent and consistent communications to market and candidates and focussing on the value proposition the mission, the working environment, multicultural environment, etc.;
- Be integral in attracting and retaining top talent and increasing employee engagement through development of the Employee Value Proposition, in turn helping to increase financial performance.
- Periodically review, optimise and streamline the recruitment processes (interviews, candidate management, reference checking, etc.) at all levels.
- Vision: Identifying long-term goals and aligning activities and people with strategic objectives.
- Managing people and the team; Managing individuals to ensure that they are productive, fulfilled and supported in their development while the team works collaboratively to achieve its collective goals.
- Championing Change: Taking action to support and implement initiatives effectively.
- Political Awareness: Understanding organisational sensitivities and working effectively to accomplish objectives.
- Teamwork and Cooperation: Working and cooperating with others toward common goals and developing and maintaining positive relationships with individuals outside their immediate team.
- Influencing and Persuading: Reaching mutually agreeable solutions, being prepared to influence and be influenced by others.
- Coaching and Developing Others: Advising, assisting, mentoring and providing feedback to others to encourage and inspire the development of work-related competencies and long-term career growth.
- Integrity: Upholding a high standard of ethics in everyday actions and behaviour.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Understanding, accepting and being sensitive to individual differences.
- Effective Decision Making: Making good decisions and implementing them in a timely fashion.
- Driving for Results: Challenging the Bank and themselves to excel and achieve.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.