Head of Risk & Compliance - Insurance - Milton Keynes - £80k-£95k + Car + Bonus + Excellent Pension
An insurance business in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit a Head of Risk & Compliance to develop and embed the risk management strategy across the Group.
The Head of Risk & Compliance will be responsible for aligning the risk framework with the company's strategy and monitor compliance with the firms obligations.
This is a senior level and crucial role to the business, which will offer you the opportunity to build relationships and partner with the executive team and members of the board in aligning the companies strategies with best risk practices.
You will support the CRO in the day to day management of the Risk and Compliance division and play a key role in driving the future success of the company by driving business performance in implementing key internal frameworks.
- Managing risk and aligning risk management strategies with the business.
- Analysis of business decisions and alignment to regulatory requirements
- Developing relationships across the business and support the Chief Risk Officer
- Delivery of the annual risk management plan
- Increased engagement across the business with best practice in risk management
- Design and lead on the delivery of annual risk management strategies.
- Compliance monitoring activity and delivery of risk MI up to Exec and Board level.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Broad experience of risk management within insurance or consultancy at a senior management level
- Ability to operate comfortably with stakeholders at a senior level (Exec, Board, auditors, regulators)
- Strong planning and project management experience
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation and an awareness of changes within the market
Fantastic opportunity to join a business which has an excellent reputation in it's market and is in an envious financial position. A senior level vacancy which has the long-term scope to progress and develop as well.
For more information, get in touch or apply now through the link
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.