Macildowie are looking for candidates who are looking for a very rewarding and satisfying customer service advisor role for our client who are based in Derby. Our client is a non profitable community interest business who operate 365 days per year, 24/7.
The company provide caring, high quality, safe and effectively to the community.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering calls from the public in a efficient and courteous manner using our clients protocols and standards.
- Dealing appropriately with instructions and queries from surgery staff and clinicians
- Assist with general administration and clerical duties and maintain manual/ computerised records as required, in a professional timely manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to all issues concerned within the service and adhere to the requirements of the data protection act 1984, Information Governance and Caldicott Principles
- Provide cover for sickness, bank holidays , annual leave etc for call handlers
- Communicate issues with your manager or shift replacement before going off duty.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of call handling face to face and/ or telephone enquiries
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective listening skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Effective problem solving
The hours of work are Evenings and Weekends and will expect you to work 3 in 4 weekends and will require you to be able to commit to 4 weeks training which are full time hours Monday to Friday when you initially start.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you, please get in touch with myself as I would love to talk to you in more detail.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.