A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for well known Waste Management business as a Health and Safety Assistant. The successful candidate will have excellent Health and Safety knowledge and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Carrying out Risk Assessments and safe operating procedures
- Undertaking Yard inspections at all sites to make sure they are all compliant with Health and Safety Legislation's
- Deal with day to day Health and Safety issues
- Holding Training and chairing H&S meetings when necessary
- Accident Reporting and Reporting to the HSE
Experience sought in the successful candidate:
- Must have all the appropriate Health and Safety Qualifications
- Ideally worked in the recycling industry
- Knowledge of environmental legislation's including EA Licences
- Time Management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to take positive, effective and timely action whilst prioritising workloads
For more information on the role please give Becky a call on 01159470200 or 07766508821 alternatively please send me your CV
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.