HR Administrator Maternity Cover
£10 per hour - £12 per hour
Macildowie HR are working with a professional services firm in Leicester looking for a HR Administrator to join their HR Shared Service team. You will be working in a team of 5 and reporting into the HR Shared Service Team Leader. This is a great opportunity to get experience within a large organisation and support employees across the UK & Ireland.
Within this role you will be responsible for
- Coordinating the on and off boarding process for new starters and leavers, transfers, promotions and other payroll changes
- Issuing letters and documentation associated with leavers and starters, such as leaver letters to the HR Manager and pension leaver forms to the payroll department
- Manage the process for employee awards and bonuses, such as long service awards and spot awards
- Keeping the company car fleet information up to date and process any starters or leavers who are eligible for company cars, liaising with the fleet providers to update them of changes
- Support the wider HR Shared Service team with management of the HR inbox and any HR queries from employees and managers
- Weekly internal HR communications for all employees across the company
- Ensuring the HR and payroll system is kept up to date with employee changes, such as pay rises and job title changes
To be successful in this role you must have solid HR administrative skills, and having god working knowledge of work and excel. Communication and team working will be key within this role.
If you feel as though you are suitable for this position then please apply with your most up to date CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.