Up to £25,000
Macildowie are absolutely delighted to be working with an Engineering organisation based in Nottingham, who are seeking an HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
This fantastic full-time opportunity, is based full-time in their new, state-of-the-art office facility and is working for a passionate and dedicated HR Manager. The organisation is going through a period of growth and there has never been a better time to get into the national business as they look to expand their team!
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the HR inbox and Applicant Tracking System.
- Support on the full employee lifecycle, from inductions to exit interviews.
- Preparing letters, contracts and other documentation across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for growing their HR career through exposure to new and exciting challenges.
- Have experience working within a fast-paced HR department, providing administrative support.
- Be confident communicating with and managing a range of stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
- Clear and visible career progression opportunities up the HR job ladder
- Future CIPD study support
- Superb working environment with great facilities
- Amazing experience working closely with an experienced HR Manager
- Excellent exposure to all areas of HR within a rapidly growing, reputable organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity that provides great exposure to HR within a fast-paced environment, supporting the organisation through an exciting time of growth and development and provides incredible progression opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below:
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.