An exciting opportunity has been created with a fantastic employer in Nottingham. This role will have 3 direct reports so experience managing a team will be paramount. Offering a competitive salary and due to start as soon as possible, initially on an interim basis.
You will work with line managers, advising on administrative procedures and system use, as well as monitoring and managing HR administrative workload to ensure that Service Levels are achieved proactively informing line management of issues in relation to this.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a nimble HR team focussed on truly adding value to the business through exceptional HR Service Delivery.
The day to day challenges in this role include regularly meeting with internal and external stake holders to obtain feedback and improve performance and productivity of the HR Administrative function. To lead and manage the delivery of the end to end Employee Services for all activities in people Services. Also to ensure the service is ready for all changes to employment practices and legislation with regard to-end-to end employee administrative processes. Team management responsibilities will include day to day support, probation, PDR, disciplinary and grievance issues, career development and training needs.
- To supervise the provision of an efficient and effective administrative function, managing the HR operational processes. You will ensure that its purpose and processes are communicated and implemented throughout the organisation in a way that supports business objectives and service delivery. You will be a source of expertise for line managers and staff in relation to the administrative function within the department and on HR System use, as well as offer advice regarding company policy and process for HR Process, Pay and Benefits matters.
- Be an advocate for change: develop and improve HR processes and procedures to deliver an effective and efficient HR service, seeking opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Manage the production of the monthly HR management information, highlight trends, risks and issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Maximise the use of systems to ensure that HR activity volumes are reduced and continuously look for ways to enable managers to become more self sufficient.
Experience sought in the successful candidate:
- A good understanding of HR practices/procedures, appreciating the end to end process and roles of HR administrators within that.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with the credibility to influence and objectively challenge at senior levels and across functions.
- In depth functional knowledge of HR processes and workflows.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a complex and changing environment.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills along with Customer Service ethos, seeing the processes from an end user perspective.
- Be highly motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Have a proactive approach to identifying problems and formulating solutions.
- IT/Tech savvy with excellent excel skills.
The business are looking to move quickly on this so if you are immediately available or on a short notice that would be ideal.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.