Macildowie HR are working with a well known company which is home to some of the UK's most popular brands. They are looking for an HR Administrator to join the team for a short period to support the current bank of HR Administrators. They imagine this role will finish at Christmas but could also be extended as the business is taking on more work from different client bases. Offering £10.00-£12.00 per hour and hoping to get someone onboard by the 7th of November!
- To support 3,500 employees across the business alongside the other HR Administrator in a shared service environment
- Ensure that the database is maintained and personal details are updated
- Prepared contracts and offer letters, then send out accordingly
- Upload starter documents on the system and feed details through to payroll
- Process maternity/paternity leave and jury service as relevant
- Process leavers and resignations
- Ensure any salary changes are updated on the system
- Send out reference requests and chase up late references
The Ideal Candidate
- Lively personality with a can do attitude
- Have initiative and want to take on challenges
- Able to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Be credible and confident in experience
- Experience within a shared service environment is highly desirable
- Hands on experience using iTrent
This is a cracking opportunity for any HR professional who is looking for a short contract to gain extra experience within a fast paced business.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.