Macildowie have a great opportunity for a HR Administrator or experienced Administrator looking to get in to HR. In the role of HR Administrator you will be supporting the HR Manager and be assisting with the day-to-day operations of the HR Team. This is a really varied and busy role that will keep the successful candidate very busy.
- Pro actively deal with day to day HR queries
- Ensure all required paperwork is received, ensuring that the appropriate Right to Work in the UK documentation has been received, along with fully completed application forms, sending back any that are not compliant
- Enter new colleagues onto the HR system and send offer letter, contract and any other required documentation to the new colleague promptly
- Chase and process reference requests
- Maintain and record employee records
Experience Sought in the Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate would be someone who is highly professional, is pro active and has good attention to detail. You will also be confident, able to challenge where necessary and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.