Macildowie HR are recruiting for a rapidly growing business for HR Advisors to join their new HR Shared Service Centre! This role will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all HR and payroll queries across the business. There are permanent and 12 month FTC roles available.
This company is going through a big transformation so it's a really exciting time to join!
This role is a hybrid position with travel to the office in Crick 3 days per week and pays up to £30,000
- Provide a high level of customer service to colleagues and managers across the business
- Act as the first point of contact for HR queries and escalate when required
- Manage a shared inbox and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Complete HR administrative tasks for the full employee lifecycle
- Work collaboratively as a team with the rest of the shared service centre
- Deliver quick, accurate and friendly colleague support to all roles, levels and brands in the business.
- Experience within a HR team or exposure to HR in a previous role
- Experience in providing Colleague and Customer support services
- Ability to resolve front line queries
- Ability to handle difficult conversations
If this role sounds like something you would like to apply for, please apply ASAP!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.